Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements is tasked with the management of registered sex offenders, violent and other types of sexual offenders and offenders who pose a serious risk of harm to the public. The agencies include Probation Trusts, Police, Prison, Housing Associations, Health, local authority and Voluntary Sector Organisations. The aim of NEO MAPPA is to more efficiently support MAPPA.
NEO MAPPA resolves the challenge of multi-agency data coordination and in particular is configured to help capture KPIs, manage MAPPA cases and track invitations and attendance at MAPPA B meetings.
Each partner involved in the MAPPA Portal is able to view and access information regarding the individuals they are working with as per the agreed data sharing agreement. NEO MAPPA essentially provides each advisor within the partnership the ability to capture and update MAPPA information, capture the support provided and record the outcomes for each individual.
NEO MAPPA is a secure IL3 accredited platform designed to share data on nominals between the responsible agencies and those that have a duty to co-operate. The system:
- Enables ‘click of a button’ quarterly KPI reporting across the partnership for NOMS
- Creates and manages multiple agency invitations to MAPPA B meetings including non-attendance
- Reduces data entry by importing MAPPA (A) forms to create the Nominal record
- Captures the MAPPA B meeting information for actions and attendance
- Can be configured to receive data from Delius (subject to agreements)